Sunday, April 12, 2009

Health Benefits of Trivani Products

Trivani Products have been formulated to produce wonderful effects. From time to time we will post some of the testimonials of people using the products and experiencing the helpful results. Here is one (from Bob's Blog of April 10, 2009):
Thank you for this powerful opportunity. I am new to Trivani and just became a child sponsor. I would like to share with you a product testimonial. I have been suffering from acid reflux and have had major ulcers on my esophagus. I had been on a popular medication for acid reflux, and it had pretty much cleared up the ulcers, but the heartburn was still there, just not as bad. My health insurance company denied any further prescriptions for the medication and wanted me to try something less expensive. My physician then provided a thirty-day trial prescription for another medication, and it worked somewhat but was not very effective for heartburn.

After 30 days, I ran out of the medication and procrastinated on calling my doctor. As a result, my heartburn became severe. I told my wife that I was going to call the doctor the following day. Meanwhile, and just in the nick of time, my Trivani product order arrived. I immediately consumed Rakan and Suvan twice, per the directions on the bottles. The next day I awoke and, much to my surprise, I had no heartburn. Now keep in mind that this was severe, constant heartburn that gave me a burning sensation in my arm (the doctors checked this out and determined the sensation was from the heartburn and not my heart). Well, it's been about a week now and still no heartburn, and I believe I am done with medication (with my doctor’s approval, of course). In my opinion, it is the Suvan that is helping me so much—and probably the sea buckthorn berry oil in particular. I will use this product the rest of my life.

David C.

P.S. The product is much cheaper than a prescription
and does even more!


No comments:

Post a Comment